Friday, January 27, 2012

My funny 4 year old

Sometimes Madison means to be funny... other times, she had no idea just how funny she is or even, why she's so funny...

While driving to school/work today; Red Solo Cup came on the radio.

"*Gasp* Mumma, we love this song!!"  she said with a huge smile on her face and she immediately started singing along.

"Mark says we shouldn't sing this song Mumma."

"Mark who?"

"Mark, my cousin, Mark.  Why shouldn't we sing this song?"

"Well, the song is a silly song about drinking - and a lot of people use Red Solo Cups when they play drinking games or drink a lot - I guess that is why he said not to sing the song. But you can sing it, just don't sing it at school, ok?"

"Yeah, I won't. Because I don't drink a lot at school anyways."

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a mother of one little 5 year old with a very big personality and one infant whom I feel like I've always loved! I'm enjoying being a mother while still trying to be a good wife as I go. I was just promoted to a job I dreamed of having! I value my friends and family above all else.

After 10 years together

After 10 years together
June 5, 2004

The 1st Most important Man in my life

The 1st Most important Man in my life
I will Always Be Daddy's Little Girl

The Next Most Important Man in My Life

The Next Most Important Man in My Life
Soulmates... going on 18 years

Our Little Family

Our Little Family
All I've ever wanted...

Mommy's Pride and Joy

Mommy's Pride and Joy
Madison Rebekah-Hope

Followers

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream